To return any products back to Savel (whether for technical or non technical reasons), please follow the following procedures: For returns of all products purchased from Savel please follow the steps below.
- Request RA Online, or fax in a RA application form
- Once your RA request has been accepted return your RA goods back to Savel with a copy of your invoice from time of purchase. (Be sure to follow the instructions for return. See details below).
- Request for an RA number:
- Before returning any goods purchased through Savel (whether for technical or non-technical reasons), you must first obtain a "Return Authorisation (RA) Number". The RA number is required for us to efficiently process all your returns, as well as being a tracking number for your own reference. Without the RA number, Savel will not process any goods returned to us and is our right to return the goods back to the owner at the owner's expense.
To submit an RA, please log in to your account Account Login and go to the "Resolution Centre" to enter the details.
- Return of Products:
- Return your products back to Savel upon receiving confirmation to do so from Savel, please return the goods back to our Service Department with a copy of the following
If you are returning the goods by courier, please ensure that RA number are clearly marked on the outside of the package. (Do not write directly on the product's packaging and always return the goods contained in another packaging box). Damages done during transit due to improper packaging voids warranty. Savel will not be responsible for any goods that are damaged or lost during transit.
- RA request form as submitted.
- A copy of the purchase Invoice
- How to check on your RA Status:
- To check on the progress of your RA log into your Savel account and check the progress in the "Resolution Centre".
- For more service & RA enquiries please complete the enquiries form here
Incorrect Order/Restocking Fees:
- Where customers purchase incorrect items a restocking fee of 20% of the total order value or not less than $20.00 per order is charged where returns are accepted to cover administrative and restocking charges. Please order carefully to avoid restocking charges.
No Fault Found:
- If upon receipt of item/s returned to Savel by RMA and there is "No Fault Found" the customer is responsible for the cost of freight along with a $50.00 surcharge for technicians labour costs before the goods to be returned. An invoice will be provided for payment prior to the goods being shipped.
Dead On Arrival:
- Should the product be faulty or defective on arrival, we will offer you either, full replacement or full refund including postage /shipping